Reservation / Campsite Information
- Once a reservation has been confirmed by either phone or internet, changes and cancellations must be made by calling 1-866-ONT-CAMP (1-866-668-2267) or by visiting the Conservation Area website. Please have your booking number ready when calling. A $15.00 fee will be charged for each change or $20.00 for a cancellation.
- Campsite reservations are held until 12:00 pm EST of the day after your scheduled arrival date.
- Changes are not permitted 48 hours prior to 12:00 pm EST on the scheduled arrival date.
- Cancellations must be made 48 hours prior to the scheduled arrival date to qualify for a full refund (excluding reservation and cancellation fees). Reservations cancelled after 12:00 pm EST 48 hours prior to the scheduled arrival will forfeit all fees paid.
- A 3 night reservation that includes either a Friday, Saturday or a Saturday, Sunday is required for the Victoria Day long weekend (May 19-22, 2017),
Canada Day long weekend when the 1st falls on a Fri, Sat, Sun or Mon (June 30-July 3, 2017), Civic long weekend Aug 4-7, 2017), Labour Day long weekend ( Sep 1-4, 2017) A minimum 2 night stay is required on all weekends from the 3rd Friday in June up to and including the weekend before the Labour Day weekend. (Jun 16-August 31, 2017).
- There are no refunds for a shortened stay or inclement weather.
- One vehicle permit is included with your campsite. Any additional vehicles must purchase an Additional Vehicle Permit at time of
campsite registration. The fee is $13.00 per day per additional vehicle.
- If bringing any motorized watercraft, there is a $14.00 daily fee. No personal watercraft is permitted on the reservoirs at anytime.
- All visitors to the campground must purchase a daily vehicle pass and park in designated parking areas. Visitors are admitted from 8:00 am to 9:00 pm daily. Hours may be restricted at other times at the discretion of the Superintendent/Designate. Visitors must vacate property by 11:00 pm nightly.
- You are allowed up to three pieces of shelter equipment on your campsite. Only one piece of shelter equipment can be a tent trailer, house trailer, motor home, or self-propelled camping unit.
- You must be 18 years of age or older to hold a camping permit and must occupy the site.
- Maximum of 6 people per site including children.
- Campsite check out time is 12:00 pm and check in time is after 2:00 pm.